Job Title : Associate Scientist – Analytical Chemistry
Work Location : Pregnapur, Hyderabad
Experience : Above 3yrs.
Number of Vacancies: 01
Salary : As per the Company Standards
Qualification : Master in chemistry (preferably analytical chemistry) with minimum of 3yrs experience in OECD-GLP Lab.
- Conducting Physical Chemical testing including 5 Batch analysis, and Residue studies, method development and validation according to
OECD/Schedule Y/SANCO/CIPAC/OCSPP/EU/ICH/ISO etc. guidelines.
- Raw data documentation as per GLP requirement.
- To prepare study plan and study reports in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Responsibility of maintaining instruments and equipment’s as per the GLP requirements.
- To develop and implement SOPs and formats required for the study in compliance with Principles of GLP.
- Operation of instruments and performing calibration, maintenance and quality check for the instruments.
- Basic understanding on regulatory requirements and principles of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and other regulatory guidelines.
- Should be knowledgeable in handling HPLC/GC/UV/LCMS and other analytical equipment’s.
- Well versed with working knowledge of computer usage, including routinely used data management and data acquisitions systems.
- Strong communication skills.